Thursday, March 25, 2010

Episode Four: The Lost Tapes



Episode Four features a scene of the recently rediscovered audio of the play version of Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine by Ben Tanzer. It was recorded at Stray Dog Recording Co. here in Chicago and I promptly lost the master disc. Hence the title "The Lost Tapes", but it has been rediscovered and the audio will be leaked out over the next few months.



Episode Four: The Lost Tapes
* High Places "On Giving Up"
* Jeff Parker excerpt from "The Taste of Penny"
* Velvet Davenport "Run" ft. Ariel Pink & Gary War
* Molly Gaurdy "The Peacock Lady" & "FeatherMan"
* Olney Clark "Josefin The Writer"
* Ben Tanzer/Tim Hall/Amy Guth/Jill Summers "Scene 4: Couples" from Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine
* Rainbow Arabia "I Know I See I Love I Go"

No comments:

Post a Comment